Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Its a . . .

I had my ultrasound today and yes, we know what we're having. We didn't want to, but the doc told Tim and then when we asked him to write it down, we wrote it in thick black pen on a thin white paper that he only folded in half. So when I picked it up, there it was, glaring back at me. So we know. If you want to know, you have to ask us though. I am disappointed to know, I really wanted that surprise. But it does eliminate the need for only green and yellow.

We are still floundering trying to find the right gymnastics class for Kennedy. They got rid of the level she was supposed to move to. Abilitywise, she can move to the level (Aces) after that, but she doesn't have the attention span that those kids do so it really isn't a good fit. The other class she can go into (Nova) is kids 5-7 but they are a mix of beginners and not beginners. A class with too many beginners in it isn't good for Kennedy because she is bored and goofs off. We are thinking of putting her in a Nova class twice a week with one coach who is really good. Most of the kids are not beginners in that class, but aren't quite up to the same skill as Kennedy yet. A few are though and one is from her old class too. We shall see, I guess. We go back on Thursday.

Well time for naps. TJ is already laying down and I think I'll go lay down with Kennedy for a bit.

No comments: